VI to O’/A’ Levels
Monday, September 5, 2016
- It is essential for the students to have 80% attendance in each subject that they have opted for.
- Any student, who has unexcused absences in excess of ten in any given subject during a semester, may be asked to withdraw from that subject.
- Any student missing a specific class or classes while on the school premises shall be suspended without appeal on the third offence
- All assignments not submitted will be marked with a 0% and will be used in determining the student’s term assessment
- Mid-year, Mock and Final Examinations are compulsory for all students and any absentees will be awarded a “U” grade.
Any student found in violation of this policy:
- Will not be allowed to sit for the mid-term and final examinations
- Will be detained in the same class
Any student found in violation of this policy
- Will not be allowed to register through the school for the external GCE “O” Level exams to be taken in May/June or November.
- Deliberately missing (Without prior approval from the office) any assignments, tests and examinations will be awarded a “U” grade on their transcript in the respective subjects.
We look forward to the support of the parents in their regard.